(1) Bus station: Bus 31/ 316 are opposite to the main gate of the university. Buses 11/ 226 are to the right of the main gate. For most buses in Qingdao, the fare is 1 RMB once per person.
(2) Jusco: Bus 31/ 316, three stops, across the underground.
(3) Carrefour: Bus 31/ 316, four stops.
(4) RT-mart: Bus 11, 5 stops from the bus stop on the right side of the main gate, 100 meters walk toward east (back).
(5) Taidong Commercial Area: Bus 11/226, Taidong stop.
(6) Zhongshan Shopping Street: Bus 316, 15 stops.
(7) Jimo Bargaining Market: popular among visitors for its wide variety of merchandise, especially souvenirs. Bus 301, Zhongshan Road stop. Taxi fee: about 20 RMB.
(1) Many Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Western-style restaurants are around the campus and almost everywhere in Qingdao – for example, Jusco, Carrefour, Taidong area, and Zhongshan Road.
(2)Yunxiao Road: a door-to-door restaurant street, Bus 31/ 316, four stops, 150 meters back from Carrefour, to the left, next to Bank of China.