1. About Minxing Building (International Programs Building)
(1) Address: No.308 Qingdao University.
(2) The International Students’ Affairs Offices are on the B floor. Office Hours: 8:00—11:30 13:30—17:00 from Monday to Friday.
(３) The Cafeteria is on the second floor. A meal card can be obtained in the cafeteria from the staff.
(４) The Laundry Room with coin-operated washing machines is on the B floor. From the front entrance, enter the hallway on the right and then immediately turn left. The laundry room is on the right on the right side of the hallway. Laundry detergent is not provided.
(５) A grocery store is located at the corner of the International Programs building.
(６) Repair requests for the dorm facilities may be written on the report board, which is to the side of the doorman’s desk. Working hours: 8:00—17:00 from Sunday to Friday.
(７) Receiving mail/packages/notices from the post office. The office will pass out the mail or packages to the addressees. Upon receiving of package notice(s), please pick up your package(s) at the appointed post office. Bring the notice and your passport. Hours for post offices: 8:30—16:00 everyday.
(8) Electricity usage: Students living in Minxing Building can use a free portion of electricity after payment of room fee. Students can use the electricity card for recharging electricity. More electricity can be purchased at the standard of 0.6 RMB per kilowatt-hour from the doorman.
2. About the No.13 Building
(1) There are public kitchens.
(2) Laundry rooms with coin-operated washing machines are on the first, third and fifth floor.
3. About the New International Students Building
(1) Located in front of Minxing Building.
(2) Foreign Expert Office, Exchange Program Office and Teaching Administration Department are on the first floor.
(3) Laundry rooms with coin-operated washing machines are on the third and fifth floor.
(4) There are public kitchens.
Note：The amount of free electricity will be adjusted by the office according to the situation.