Winter break reminding and INFORMATION
Jan 6th, 2016
Dear International Students:
The winter vacation is coming. In order to make it a safe and happy vacation for all, we'd like to remind you with the following information and wish you a pleasant winter holiday:
1. Winter vacation is from Jan 23,2016 to Feb 26,2016.Classes will resume for degree seeking students in Medicine, English and Finance,etc on Feb,29.Language training students and bachelor degree students of Chinese Language College will resume classes on Mar,3.
2. All the students should come to register from Feb,29 to Mar,2. Be sure to bring your student cards and passport in order to register.
Students who know they will be late for registration due to a special reason should let us know in advance. Otherwise, it will be regarded as an absence from class and the discipline measures will be taken.
3. During the winter vacation, please take care of your personal property and security. Be careful in traffic and avoid fire hazards and theft.
(A) Please use electronic equipment safely and save water. Cooking in rooms, using extension cords or other electric wires in rooms or buildings, or using electronic equipment more than we have provided (such as electric heaters,electric stoves and electric blankets) are all not allowed. Students who will be traveling or are returning to their homes please shut off the electric power and water supply system before leaving.
(B) Please close and lock doors and windows before leaving your room. Keep all your personal property secured during traveling.
(C) Students who will go back home but keep paying for the room during the vacation are not allowed to give the room key to others and let others use the room.
(D) Students who stay in our dormitory building during the winter vacation should continue to follow our regulations as always. Making loud noise, drinking beer or wine to excess, returning after curfew and disturbing others are forbidden in dormitory buildings.
(E) Please inform the service lady and ask for repair if there are damages to windows or doors of rooms before the beginning of the winter vacation.
(F) Please follow all the traffic regulations and make sure you are secure while in traffic. Illegal driving is forbidden.
4. Students who travel are suggested to their personal security. Be sure to take your passport with you and register in a hotel ahead of time.Students who are traveling please notify monitors and our office of your travel destination, dates, times and leave a telephone number with our office before
Jan,16 so that our university can contact you in case of an emergency.
5. Students who will continue to study in our university and stay in our dormitory building during the winter vacation should please submit room fee before Jan,16.
6. Visa making, study extension and study certificate time: Before Jan,16.Checking in date for the coming new semester is Feb,29.
7. Working by holding study visa is forbidden. Students who work illegally will be responsible for the consequences by themselves.Some teachers will be on duty during the winter vacation, they are expected to deal with emergencies. Details of duty time and place can be known from the doorman in the Minxing building.
For emergency contact: 85953863 85953117
International Students’ Office